#UGGTOGETHER COMMITTED TO EQUITY, INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY
23 September 2020
Our Community stories
- Meet Michelle Apodaca
- UGG encourages volunteerism for MLK Day 2022
- UGG Supports LGBTQ+ Rights
- UGG DONATES $500,000 TO NONPROFITS
- UGG Commits to Inclusivity with The Valuable 500
- Interview with Brooke Beshai
- DECKERS COMMITTED TO CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
- DECKERS COMMITMENT TO UNGC SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- PEOPLE POWER - ANDREA O’DONNELL
- PART OF A FAMILY: OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR COMMUNITY
- ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC RELIEF EFFORTS #UGGTOGETHER
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Communities
- EMPOWERING WOMEN WITH HERPROJECT
- Saying no to racism #UGGTOGETHER
Equity, Inclusion and Diversity is fundamental to UGG, both within our walls and across the communities with which we engage. We are committed to promoting and championing these values through everything we do and strive to create a culture of inclusion where employees can freely and equally contribute regardless of gender, gender identity, age, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Deckers also obtained EDGE Certification, which is the leading global assessment methodology and business certification standard for gender equality. We are exploring the adoption of a number of equity, inclusion and diversity goals and look forward to reporting more on this in the near future.
As a brand we believe in equality for all and understand the importance of ensuring we show this through the images we create, the partners we choose and the way we communicate – this is integral to our marketing campaigns. We have set a commitment that at least 60% of people that we feature in our marketing efforts identify as Black, Indigenous, People of Color, LGBTQ+, or diverse in their body types and ability.
All of our employees are regularly trained in our CODE OF ETHICS which outlines these values, and all of our employees are required to complete training in belonging, unconscious bias and allyship.
We are exploring the adoption of a number of equity, inclusion and diversity goals and look forward to reporting more on this in the near future.
Learn more about UGG in the community.