Supporting LGBTQ+ Communities
21 September 2020
Our Community stories
- UGG Supports LGBTQ+ Rights
- UGG DONATES $500,000 TO NONPROFITS
- UGG Commits to Inclusivity with The Valuable 500
- Interview with Brooke Beshai
- DECKERS COMMITTED TO CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
- DECKERS COMMITMENT TO UNGC SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- PEOPLE POWER - ANDREA O’DONNELL
- PART OF A FAMILY: OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR COMMUNITY
- ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC RELIEF EFFORTS #UGGTOGETHER
- #UGGTOGETHER COMMITTED TO EQUITY, INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY
- EMPOWERING WOMEN WITH HERPROJECT
- Saying no to racism #UGGTOGETHER
UGG has been a proud partner of the Pacific Pride Foundation (PPF) for five years, an essential platform for connecting people, driving community and togetherness and standing in solidarity visibly with the LGBTQ+ community. PPF is a California based LGBTQ+ center that is working to build equality and respect for everyone regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or HIV status. The PPF partners with UGG marketing and communications teams, while UGG provides sponsorship for the PPF’s annual Pride festival in Santa Barbara and the Proud Prom.
Our 2020 #UGGPRIDE campaign featured friends of the brand photographed at PROUD Prom in February, a place where allied youth from Santa Barbara County and the coastal communities of California can come together. Promoting self-esteem and social connection, we invited thought leaders like actor Tommy Dorfman and couple Cora Delaney and Kai-Isaiah Jamel to join the fun – fostering a space that celebrates individuality and togetherness.
In 2020, we further supported the LGBTQ+ community with an all-gender capsule that debuted in May 2020 and is sold year-round. Our selection of slides features Pride-inspired colorways to suit everyone. To complement our capsule, we donated $125,000 to GLAAD – a nonprofit accelerating acceptance and advancing equality for the LGBTQ+ community.
Learn more about UGG in the community.