Saying no to racism #UGGTOGETHER
15 September 2020
Our Community stories
- UGG Supports LGBTQ+ Rights
- UGG DONATES $500,000 TO NONPROFITS
- UGG Commits to Inclusivity with The Valuable 500
- Interview with Brooke Beshai
- DECKERS COMMITTED TO CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW
- DECKERS COMMITMENT TO UNGC SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- PEOPLE POWER - ANDREA O’DONNELL
- PART OF A FAMILY: OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR COMMUNITY
- ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC RELIEF EFFORTS #UGGTOGETHER
- #UGGTOGETHER COMMITTED TO EQUITY, INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY
- Supporting LGBTQ+ Communities
- EMPOWERING WOMEN WITH HERPROJECT
In June 2020, we publicly pledged to do more in the fight against racism, following the death of George Floyd and the resulting protests around the world as racial injustice continues to impact millions of people.
Standing in solidarity with the Black community and those fighting for equality, UGG and our family of brands at Deckers came together to make a donation totalling $500,000 to the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People), the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, ACLU Nationwide, Center for Constitutional Rights, Black Lives Matter Global Network, and Center for Antiracist Research – organizations taking action against systemic injustices facing Black lives across America and beyond.
As a global organization, we also recognize that we each have an obligation to learn, to unlearn, and to become better allies. We should be held accountable for our own privilege and use it for good. We have a way to go, but are committed to addressing representation and diversity in our organization by evaluating and improving internal practices, investing in education, and continuing to build a more inclusive workplace.
When facing adversity, the world is stronger, braver and better together.
Read more regarding our approach and commitment to deliver Equity, Inclusion and Diversity in our brand.