BUILDING PARTNERSHIPS TO ADVANCE ANIMAL WELFARE
10 October 2020
- BUILDING PARTNERSHIPS TO ADVANCE ANIMAL WELFARE
- Plant-based fashion never felt this wild
- Crafted to last: The history behind the UGG brand’s Classic Boot
- Introducing the SS22 Icon-Impact collection by UGG
- OUR APPROACH TO ANIMAL WELFARE
- OUR MATERIALS
Along with Deckers, we are part of a number of initiatives aimed at improving animal welfare standards across the industry, such as:
RESPONSIBLE WOOL STANDARD
We are a founding member of the Responsible Wool Standard International Working Group. In 2015, we joined other brands, animal welfare groups, farmers and supply chain members, and the Textile Exchange to develop the Responsible Wool Standard – a global standard to protect animal welfare, influence best practices, ensure traceability, and ultimately give consumers clear and trustworthy information which can help guide their buying preferences.
LEATHER WORKING GROUP’S ANIMAL WELFARE GROUP
We are a member of the Leather Working Group’s animal welfare group, which prioritizes efforts around traceability, slaughter protocols, assurance schemes and risk mapping for the leather industry.